Remain human — surrealistic action-RPG in sci-fi setting of future far away. Main character woke up infront of save capsule in the middle of the forest on unknown planet. Pillar of black smoke rises from far alien jungles - there is a place which he must reach. Strange whispers between trees pursuit him, and all planet around speak with him. Will he separate reality from unreality, voices around from voices from his own head?
It is non-linear story about humanity, its future and things, that makes us human.It is story about exploration of world beyond man and its reflections within him. And, of course, it is a psychedelic horror, violence and rapture. It is an isometric action-rpg, that contains some survival mechanics and text quests.
• 25+ hours of gameplay. No grind, no boring activities.
• Story based on philosophical, anthropological and futurological works. Visual style inspired by works of surreal artists of XX century and artists of Renaissance.
• More than 30 different enemies with their own tactics, attacks and advantages.
• Skill-based fighting system. You can trap enemy, poison enemy, lure them and make fight against each other. And of course you can kill it by your own hands in melee or range fight.
• Unusual exciting world to explore. Unknown planet with different flora and fauna in different locations.
• Exclusive subconscious mechanic that will give you new narrative experience. Explore the procedural world of mind, that reflects events and things from real world.
• Exclusive exploration mechanic. Hunting animals, studying plants and enviroment - it all give you real advantages, not only abstract experience points.
• RPG without quests - just do what you should do using way you want to use and see what happens then.